The BMLRT’s Database of Female Experts is managed in cooperation with FEMtech's Database of Female Experts, which was launched in 2004 and initiated by the BMVIT (Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology).
Goals of the DATABASE OF FEMALE EXPERTS
- To provide a database of female Austrian experts who work successfully in fields of expertise relevant to the BMLRT.
- To improve the visibility of qualified experts and their potential
- To raise the proportion of women, e.g. as lecturers at events or in research projects, committees and project advisory boards
- To assist universities, universities of applied sciences, research institutions, companies, administration and other institutions as well as individuals in their search for female scientists and cooperation partners
- To support networking among female experts in the fields of natural sciences and technology
HOW CAN FEMTECH's DATABASE OF FEMALE EXPeRTS HELP YOU?
The database gives you an easy and fast tool to look for qualified female specialists and scientists. You can search for experts online by a variety of aspects using a simple form.
The experts' entries in the fields relevant to the BMLRT are managed by the Austrian Society for Environment and Technology (ÖGUT) on behalf of the BMLRT.
If you have any questions, please contact
ÖGUT - Österreichische Gesellschaft für Umwelt und Technik
Phone: 0043/1/315 63 93-14
Fax: 0043/1/315 63 93-22